We now have in the flu immunizations EXCEPT for the High Dose, which is expected in on Tuesday. We are offering walk-in immunizations for anyone wanting the flu shot Monday- Friday 8:30-3:30. Most insurances accepted. Call 484-1667 with any questions.
October 28, 2017
Effective Today, Tuesday September 5th, the Immunization and TB Clinic Hours at the Champaign Health District are as follows:
Tuesdays: Walk-Ins - 8:30-11:20; Appointments - 1pm-3:20pm
Wednesday: Appointments - 8:30am-11:20am
Thursday: Appointments - 1pm-3:20pm
The Ohio Department of Health has posted the proposed draft changes to the private water system rules in AOC 3701-28 for public comment. The draft private water system rules can be found at http://www.odh.ohio.gov/rules/drafts/drafts.aspx
Champaign Health District welcomes your comments to the private water system rules. Please partner with us in improving the safety of our private water systems by contacting us at 937-484-1606
The Champaign Health District is looking for a Registered Nurse to work Full Time
- Provides immunizations to clients according to ACIP and ODH guidelines
- Provides immunizations in accordance with established procedures for exposure to bloodborne pathogens
- BCMH Case Management
- Other public health functions as needed or assigned
- State of Ohio Registered Nurse required; two years Public Health Nursing or related nursing experience preferred, and a valid Ohio driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Interested parties send a resume to email@example.com, or Champaign Health District Attention: Mary Collier1512 S. U.S. Highway 68, Suite Q-100 Urbana, Ohio 43078
- Please respond before 8/11/2017
The Champaign Health District is an equal opportunity employer.