The Champaign Health District is looking for a Registered Nurse to work Full Time
- Provides immunizations to clients according to ACIP and ODH guidelines
- Provides immunizations in accordance with established procedures for exposure to bloodborne pathogens
- BCMH Case Management
- Other public health functions as needed or assigned
- State of Ohio Registered Nurse required; two years Public Health Nursing or related nursing experience preferred, and a valid Ohio driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Interested parties send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Champaign Health District Attention: Mary Collier1512 S. U.S. Highway 68, Suite Q-100 Urbana, Ohio 43078
- Please respond before 8/11/2017
The Champaign Health District is an equal opportunity employer.